Sunday 8 February 2015

Innisfree : Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Holla! I'm back after MIA for monthsss >.< So, today I will review about korean skincare product. It's my first review on skincare as I always blog about food lolx. INNISFREE SUPER VOLCANIC PORE CLAY MASK is the main character of this blog :)  This is how it looks like......tadaaaa~


 What I love about Innisfree is that the packaging is made from recycled material, it even says on the packaging to return the container to Innisfree after use, which makes me love this brand even more. Imma nature lover :) 

I got this from Innisfree, Sunway Pyramid (which is also the 1st outlet in Malaysia) for RM52! This clay mask with its super volcanic cluster capsules powerfully adsorbs sebum to intensively resolve pore concerns. The special ingredient is the Jeju volcanic scoria, made with hardened lava when volcanoes erupted in erupted in Jeju, which is a purely natural ingredient with powerful sebum control capacities. The mask is grey and contains little “grains” aka the super volcanic cluster, which lightly exfoliates and absorbs excessive oil.
So in love with the rose gold cover <3
Uncapped.
A protective plastic sheet to make sure it's totally hygiene.
Look at the texture of the clay mask. Looks yummyyyy! Somehow I feel like licking it XP
It's really smooth to apply unlike any other clay mask.

Claims: Tightens pores + Removes sebum + Exfoliates dead skin cells + Offers deep cleansing + Enhances skin tone + Provides cooling effects

Directions of use:

STEP 1 - After cleansing, apply skin toner to refine skin texture and gently smooth over entire face, avoiding lip and eyes area. 

STEP 2 - After applying, enjoy the cooling effect for 10-15mins and selfie the creepy face :P

STEP 3 - Gently roll using fingertips to rinse off using lukewarm water and spot the difference.

Well, don't get frightened off babes. It's me. Yes, it's me. 
                                               
It's really easy to apply and spread evenly throughout the whole face :3 (yea it sounds like spreading peanut butter on the bread right?haha.)
                                               
 Creepy face muahaha.
Indulged in selfie-ing my GREY face. 
Last shot! Well, I guess I selfie throughout the 10mins LOL. #girlsbeinggirls
 Love how my skin feels after using this Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. Always love to touch and rub my face after pampering it because it's like baby skin XPP 
\
I am good to go now! Going out for brunch with my naked face. Excuse my 'pretty' panda eyes *.*


Personally, I like this mask very much and will certainly repurchase it! So far, it's the best clay mask I have ever used. I recommend this to you girls out there especially for those who have oily skin. It's worth the price babes! More info kindly check out here ~ I'll rate 4.9/5 for this product. I have to say it's good. Promised. 
P/S: Next, I'll be reviewing Innisfree "It's Real" sheet masks which I have been trying for months. Bought all of em' and am trying hard to use up everything trololol.




1 comment:

  1. hello pretty hop you'll update your next post about the ways to get rid off blackheads,..^^

    ReplyDelete